A post including all those ways to make money from a blog. Read inside for all what you need to know to make more money from your blog.
I have been telling this for a while now that people start blog for various reasons. Some of those people start blogging because they just want to learn what a blog is and they also want to have an online identity in form of a blog, second kind of people start blog because they know someone who earns really good and they think that earning from a blog is very easy and they too can earn a handsome amount without much efforts, Finally, the third kind of people are those who are really passionate about blogging and want to contribute something unique to this blogosphere. This blog post is for those third kind of people.
Now you might just get puzzled, after giving a title like Ways to make money from a blog, why did I write such a weird paragraph as the introduction? Well, this has a reason. I just wanted to classify those 3 kinds of people, so that people who really deserve to earn money from their blog go forward to read this post.
There are several ways using which you can make a good amount of money from your blog. In this post, I have selected most popular of those ways and written for my readers.
1. Ad Networks : Adsense has been a leading Ad network for quiet some time. Adsense has paid millions of dollars as the revenue for bloggers and other website owners. Some of the other Ad networks in market are Yahoo Ads, Infolinks and Chitika. You will have to be selective while choosing the best ad network for you. There are several categories where Google Adsense doesn’t provide services like Hacking, Gambling and Porn.
2. Cost Per Impression (CMP) : There are several websites on Internet, which pay you on the basis of number of how many time an advertisement was loaded on your website. Generally you are paid on the basis of per 1000 impressions. The advertising rate can vary according to the niche and category.
3. Cost per Acquisition (CPA) : When a person performs a certain required task after clicking on an advertisement, this is knows as CPA. The certain required task might include anything like buying a product, signing up for a newsletter, or signing up for a website.
4. Cost Per Click (CPC) : Many ad networks pay you on the basis of clicks on your advertisements. It doesn’t require any action after the click just a click and you get a certain amount. Before some years. Adsense used to be like this but then they mixed CPA , CPC and CPM. Now Google Adsense takes those 3 hthings into consideration before paying you for an Ad click or impression.
5. Banner Ad sale : This is one of the best earning way to get good amount every month or after a certain time. You are free to sell some space on your website and people out there will place their ad, giving you a certain amount every month. The amount payable can be decided on the basis of number of visitors you are getting.
6. Text links: Text links have become one of the best ways to earn money. People ask you to put a link inside your new or old blog post, or sidebar and then they pay you a fixed amount.
7. Paid posts : Paid posts also give you a huge amount depending upon your blog’s quality. In a paid post you need to write about a specific service or something related to that with backlink to a website.
8. Image Advertisement : There are services in the market which add their ad code into your images and when someone clicks on the images present on your blog, you make money, This is relatively a new way to earn money and it is not yet popular.
9. Video advertisement : If you have a very popular blog, you might pair with someone who has a good base of videos in your niche. You can embed his videos in your blog posts and ask him for some commission he makes from the video while the video is viewed from your website.
10. Newsletters : If you have a huge fan base and an email list, big brands will love you telling about them to your readers. Newsletter subscribers are usually the best and committed readers of your blog and every brand can have a trust in them.
11. RSS Advertising : Google Adsense was providing an option under which you could include some of the links and banners in your RSS feeds and that was delivered directly to your readers. But due to some reasons, Google has called off that service. Still, there are a few advertisers in the market which provide you RSS advertising.
Incoming Search Terms
How to make more money from blog
How can I make more money from blog
How to make money from blog